February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

It's St. Valentine's Day people! Let us never speak of what happened yesterday on Friday the 13th ever again. On this day of forced affection I like to help set the mood for all the lovers out there. So I give you this video from the bottom of my heart...





I didn't get you a box of chocolates this year. But I did get you a thingy that nicely covers all those ads on websites with artwork.

You need a last minute Valentine? Well Buster You came to the right place. Because I've got a link that just might help you out.

Lonely on this day of PDA and roses? Well I've got a song to cheer you up. You can play it over and over as you slowly drink away your loneliness. Happy St. Valentine's Day everybody!


Casualty of Love - The Wedding Singer Musical

No comments:

Post a Comment