July 27, 2009

"Hot Tub Time Machine" Red Band Teaser Trailer


My vote for best movie title ever goes to Hot Tub Time Machine. Yep that's right, Hot Tub Time Machine. Who's in it you ask? Oh, just John Cusack, Craig Robinson, Clark Duke, Rob Corddry, Chevy Chase and Crispin Glover. It's directed by the guy who wrote the screenplays for High Fidelity and Grosse Pointe Blank and written by the guy who wrote Yes Man. I mean it has John Cusack and Clark Duke in it, which is good, but it was written by the guy who wrote Yes Man. Not so good. It has Crispin Glover in it, but it also has Crispin Glover in it. So... I have no idea what to make of this movie. This teaser trailer doesn't help in my decision either. (Warning! Foul language!)




Well, at least it has an awesome title. Hot Tub Time Machine.

As an added bonus here is the disturbing Crispin Glover music video "Clowny Clown Clown" from 1989. This was produced by the same guys who did "Fish Heads." This should be enough warning for you to not watch it. I don't want any complaints like "I can't sleep at nights anymore!" or "I showed Clowny Clown Clown to my dog and he died!" You were warned!



Genius is never understood in its time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not disturbed enough--I want more Glover!

    ReplyDelete