March 26, 2009

Music: For Your Ears!


I got some mad beats for you people. Take a listen to these hot tracks I'm about to lay down...I really can't pull off this DJ slang act at all can I? But I do have some good music to share with you. It is good music, I swear.

Another Spinnerette track for your listening pleasure. 'Valium Knights' is great for setting the mood. A dark, sexy, rockin' moody mood.


Valium Knights - Spinnerette

Next up is Hot Chip & Peter Gabriel's cover of Vampire Weekend's 'Cape Cod Kawassa Kawassa', where Peter Gabriel sings his own name. It is unnatural when you sing your own name.


Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa - Hot Chip & Peter Gabriel

And lastly a song I can't get out of my head, and a quirky video that kinda gives me motion sickness...Fol Chen 'Cable TV'



'Eff the hot tub let's go back to the room'...Remember where you heard it first. And If you didn't hear it first here, just lie when you see me next time. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment