June 9, 2010

Trailer: Norwegian Ninja


While the fat, lazy Hollywood crap machine continues to give us brain-numbing movies like Marmaduke and Killers, Norway (the country) has found out how to make movies AWESOME! Leave it to Norway, the same country that gave us Nazi zombies in Dead Snow, to make the next bat-shit-crazy movie called Norwegian Ninja.  No one expects Norway. I don't remember the last time I even had a thought about Norway that wasn't related to the Winter Olympics. They are a pale, blond-locked, sleeping giant of cinematic insanity.

Oh, and Norwegian Ninja is based on a true story. Very loosely based, but still... effen Norwegians, man! I cannot wait to see this movie. I stole this synopsis from wiki-wiki-Wikipiedia:

Norwegian Ninja (Norwegian: Kommandør Treholt & ninjatroppen) is an upcoming 2010 Norwegian action comedy film, directed by Thomas Cappelen Malling. The film, based on a 2006 book, presents real-life espionage-convicted Arne Treholt as the leader of a ninja group saving Norway during the Cold War.

Producer Eric Vogel said ""Something like this has never been made in Norway before. Or in the world, as far as I know!" I have only seen the trailer but...I have to agree with him.

I have talked enough here's the trailer:




Most bad-ass class photo ever


No comments:

Post a Comment