March 22, 2010

Movie Poster Reviews: Furry Vengeance, Prince Of Persia, Harry Brown




Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time

Maybe it's me but this looks like a complete joke to me. This poster seems like one of those fake movie posters that line the walls in Tracy Jordan's dressing room on 30 Rock.

I always laugh at those and I initially laughed at this poster too. "Haha." I thought, "That's a good one, Jake Gyllenhaal as the Prince of Persia...Oh, wait...This isn't a spoof?" Also, am I to assume that his arch-nemesis is Gandhi? I was going crazy waiting for the next movie based on a video game to come out, thanks Disney!

Furry Vengeance
I can't be the only one who thinks this movie is about Brendan Fraser being tortured and rapped by people in animal costumes, can I? I mean, it's all there in the image, title and tag line...right?

Harry Brown
Michael Caine is older than the Wizard of OZ but somehow epitomises the words "cool" and "bad-ass" while still being English. Too bad they had to Photoshope (the English spelling) his head onto that body in this poster. I need to find out what this movie is about....hey, look at these photos I came across instead! Told you he was cool.











Pow!

Pew! Pew!


Oh, in the movie, he plays an old bad-ass. Pretty much what I guessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment