February 26, 2010

It's Friday and you ain't got shit to do...

Need some "me time" in front of the computer? The office and family driving you crazy? Well, just stop working on that PowerPoint presentation, put the kids to bed and tell the husband or wife that you have a headache because I got some Internet goodies for you. You deserve a break.

Zoolander 2 in the works ...No Owen Wilson is mentioned. Maybe it's because it's been a decade since the first Zoolander. How long is a male model's shelf life?





Here is another tilt-shift video because I'm a sucker for this stuff...This one is all over the NYC. Just watch it, you'll wish the world was this damn cute.


The Sandpit from Sam O'Hare on Vimeo.

I was just recently reminded of one of my favorite song covers of all time. Ben Folds performing "Bitches Ain't Shit". NSFW Lyrics... I shouldn't have to warn you about that.




Zach Galifianakis, um, interviews (?) Author John Wray. You don't need to know who John Wray is to find this funny(He wrote the novel Lowboy about a 16-year-old schizophrenic. I haven't read it yet, I have blogs to write). Book jokes, they're the best!


Hey! For those of you in the L.A. area, they are turning billboards into art next month! Keep an eye out for them. Here's a map. Gotta see 'em all!

I like it when something I hate turns into something good. Not the other way around, like with Mike Myers.

No comments:

Post a Comment