December 16, 2010

Kill The Irishman aka The Best Movie Title Ever



Kill the Irishman is a mobster movie that's based on a true story about an Irishman mobster who blah, blah, blah...Basically it's a movie that, when it comes out March 2011, has the potential to be good but it has two things going against it. Its poster and its trailer.

Here's my reasons why it has the potential to be good:

1) It has a cast of crazy good, and literally crazy, actors including Vincent D'Onofrio, Val Kilmer, Christopher Walken and Vinnie Jones.

2) The title is awesome.

3) It's based on a true story.

4) The opening line of the trailer: "I'm an Irish catholic with the grace of God on my shoulder. If any of these maggots from the so called mafia want to come after me, I'm not a hard man to find." Baaaaaaaad-aaaaaaaaaaaassss.

Reasons why the movie could be bad.

1) The poster looks like someones project from a night class called "Photoshop for beginners and the blind."

2)The trailer features a rap-rock track. Rap-rock. Was it originally made in 1995?

3) How many explosion are there in this trailer? Seriously, because I lose count. They could have dialed that back a bit. Just a bit.

Poster:


Trailer:

1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything you say about this movie, especially the rap music. What were they thinking?
    I think the poster kinda stinks too.

    ReplyDelete