November 23, 2009

The Avett Brothers, Major Lazer and The Pixies. Eclectic? You bet your ass!


It's time to share some music videos and boy-howdy do I have a couple of gems for you lucky people.

First up is the Avett Brothers who I have been a fan of for years but now they sell their CD in Starbucks. That's where all musicians end up eventually so I won't hold it against them. Here is their hilarious and rockin' new video for "Slight Figure Of Speech" from their new coffee scented album I and Love and You.



Next up I give you Major Lazer's "Keep It Going Louder" video Directed by Eric Wareheim. I'm not into the song but the video is surreal. You can't turn away from it, you have to watch. It's like a train wreck involving mutated club girls. Warning: It's very Eric Wareheim



That...that's just not right. I get to look forward to a good week and a half worth of bad dreams because of that video. At least I have girls in the back of my truck... about six deep.

For visiting my blog today you get a free gift! A free Live EP of the Pixies' Doolittle for it's 20th anniversary. Is The Anthropomorphic Critic versatile? You bet your ass he is!











No comments:

Post a Comment