May 10, 2009

Olafur Eliasson: Am I spelling that correctly?


Sorry. I've been gone again. I was across the pond and their Internet uses the metric system and I didn't know how to do the conversions. But once again I am back.

Who the hell is Olafur Eliasson? If you have to ask you'll never know. Unless you know me and then I will tell you. If you already know who Olafur is then skip this next paragraph.

Olafur Eliasson is a Danish artist know for his high profile works The Weather Project at the Tate and last years New York City Waterfalls. All of you that didn't read this paragraph are a bunch of know-it-all assholes.

Last fall a video was made while the New York City Waterfalls were still flowing. This is that video: Olafur Eliasson.



Damn that is catchy.
Another funny but even weirder video by the same guys can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment